Our UK and European Breakdown package offers excellent cover at very competitive prices.
UK and European Cover is available for vehicles up to 15 years old.
For Vehicles over 15 years old, cover only applies in the UK.
Breakdown Service Benefits
UK Breakdown Cover
Continental Breakdown Cover
Our Breakdown Cover offers all of the cover you need. It means peace of mind at considerably less cost than alternative suppliers from only £70.00 for top level cover.
Through a network of overseas suppliers, a first-class recovery and assistance service across Europe if your car breaks down.
Recovery to the nearest suitable garage.
Repatriation of your car and passenger to the UK, if repairs cannot be competed before the end of your trip.
Your questions answered
What happens if I breakdown or have an accident?
If you breakdown or have an accident, our suppliers will arrange for an approved mechanic to attend to your car without delay If your car cannot be repaired at the roadside, the contractor will take your car to the nearest and most suitable repairer. Depending upon your level of cover, if it is apparent the vehicle cannot be repaired by the end of the working day our suppliers will arrange and pay for transportation to your home, original destination or repairer of your choice.
Which vehicles are eligible?
- Motorised caravans.
- Light vans.
- Estate cars.
- Caravans and trailers of proprietary make covered free of charge.
- 4×4 sport utility vehicles.
- All vehicles must not exceed a gross vehicle weight of 3,500kg, a length of 7m, a height of 3m and a width of 2.25m (including any load carried)
What happens if I need help at home or within one mile from home?
Our suppliers will arrange for an approved recovery specialist to attend your car without delay.
Is there anything that is not covered?
There are some situations that are not covered These include
- Vehicles temporarily immobilised by floods or snow where our repairer cannot reach you or vehicles embedded in mud or sand.
- Incidents resulting from motor racing, rallies, speed or duration trials.
- Incidents resulting from a previous inadequate repair or poor maintenance.
- Vehicles being used for hire or reward.
- More than 6 claims in any one period of insurance.
- Claims totalling more than £15,000 in any on period of insurance.