Take a look below at the UK and European breakdown packages we are able to offer at very competitive prices.
Breakdown Service Benefits
UK Breakdown Cover
European Breakdown Cover
|Our Motor Breakdown offers all of the cover you need. It means peace of mind at considerably less cost than alternative suppliers from only £60.00 for top level cover.
||Applies to vehicles under 15 years old.
Through an unrivaled overseas network of agents and suppliers we provide first-class recovery and assistance services across Europe if your car breaks down on the Continent, we provide roadside assistance, recovery to the nearest suitable garage, and car hire or hotel accommodation if your car cannot be repaired the same day. We will also arrange repatriation of your car and passengers to tie UK. if repairs cannot be completed before the end of your trip
Your questions answered
What happens if I breakdown or have an accident?
If you breakdown or have an accident, our provider will arrange for an approved mechanic to attend to your car without delay If your car cannot be repaired at the roadside, the contractor will take your car to the nearest and most suitable repairer. Depending upon your level of cover, if it is apparent the vehicle cannot be repaired by the end of the working day our provider will arrange and pay for transportation to your home, original destination or repairer of your choice. They will also pay for the cost of the call-out, including towing charges, plus the cost of the first hour’s labour at the roadside
Which vehicles are eligible?
The following vehicles are eligible
- Motorised caravans
- Light vans
- Estate cars
- Caravans and trailers of proprietary make covered free of charge
- 4×4 sport utility vehicles
- All vehicles must not exceed a gross vehicle weight of 3,500kg, a length of 7m, a height of 3m and a width of 2.25m (including any load carried)
What happens if I need help at home or within one mile from home?
If you have paid the additional premium for Doorstep Cover, Our provider will arrange for an approved recovery specialist to attend your car without delay.
Is there anything that is not covered?
There are some situations that are not covered These include
- Vehicles temporarily immobilised by floods or snow where our repairer cannot reach you or vehicles embedded in mud or sand
- Incidents resulting from motor racing, rallies, speed or duration trials
- Incidents resulting from a previous inadequate repair or poor maintenance
- Vehicles being used for hire or reward